When I finished the first Art-Up Block Swap, Lynda agreed with me that we wanted to do another. I sent out an email and ended up getting enough peeps that two rounds were started (and this time I took into account the right amount of people needed for each swap!). I arted up my bottoms (I always like saying that) for the first swap and sent them on their way! I received Helen's in the mail.... ....and here is how I arted up hers. I received Lynda's in the mail.... ....that had been arted up by Helen.... ....and this is how I arted up Lynda's. For the next group, I arted up my bottoms :) (still like saying that!) and sent them on their way. I received Gerri's in the mail.... ....and arted hers up. Then I received Kitty's in the mail (She had gone out and purchased a wood burning kit to art up her bottom)! Gerri added her artful touch to Kitty's.... ....and then I added mine. They are now being wrapped and will be sent on this week for the next round. And I eagerly await the arrival of my new sets to be arted up!