Sunday, August 8, 2010

MacGyver and a Brown Paper Bag

I got a call a couple of weeks ago from Marsha Wocicki asking if I would like to meet she and Dale for dinner. They were visiting from Boise. Dale is one of the Directors I used to do budgets for at QWEST. He was nicknamed "MacGyver" because the guy knows how to do and fix anything, he seriously does! He's that go to guy who just happens to be married to one of the most gorgeous and generous ladies there is. They were there for me during my sad times in Boise. She has Sen-Sen and shares (how totally cool is that?)!



When we met up for dinner, Marsha was carrying a brown paper bag ~



They had been shopping in various antique, retro, vintage shops throughout Oregon all week. Are presents in brown paper bags one of life's best joys?



A definite Heck YES!!!!



And when I got home I felt so full of happiness for getting to spend time with the two of them, to get caught up and share our laughs. I feel so blessed to know those two.....and yes, I do feel fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara that I could save the world!

Thank you Marsha and MacGyver!!!!

1 comment: