Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mr "T" Necklace

Oh dear blog....I have missed you!

Lunch with my Fav ~ We were cashing in on our lottery winnings! After we had ordered, he said he had something to show me. When he started to unbutton his shirt I thought...What the hey....

It was a Mister "T" necklace he had made from the daily notes I had sent to him during his 35 days of radiation treatment!!!! Pitter Pitter Pat Pat went my heart!!



A scrumptious lunch and a wonderful afternoon spent with my Fav. I love you Uncle Leon....always have....always will!


2 comments:

  1. Now my little hear is going pitter-patter. What a warm and loving relationship. It's what makes the world go 'round.
    Catherine L Mommsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Bobbie, what I realized as I read this, and it isn't really all that much of a revelation, but you touch the lives of SO MANY people in so many special and thoughtful ways.

    ReplyDelete