Monday, May 14, 2012

Art House Co-op ~ 4 x 6 Exchange

A couple of months ago the Art House Co-op offered a 4 x 6 exchange. You would create a piece of light weight art measuring 4x6, send it in and receive one back.

These were the two I sent in......




And these are the two wonderful ones I received back!

The first one I received was "Lion Hearted" by Crystal Adcock who sent the quote "An Artist cannot fail; it is a Success to be one." - Charles Horton Cooley



The second one I received was from Becky Smurr from Olympia, Washington! I soon found out that she was also participating in the Sketchbook Project and I was able to check out her wonderful artful book in Portland this past weekend as it toured through my great city!



Such a very fun art exchange....I still say surprise snail mail is right up there with Caller ID!

No comments:

Post a Comment