Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Artful Body-quins

On Saturday, Gina and I braved the horrid rains and headed down to Salem. I had signed us up for a Bountiful Blocks art class for part of her birthday present at Stampin'Cat Studio. My favorite art teacher Dayna Collins was teaching the class, so I already knew it was going to be a GREAT one!

A wonderful surprise was seeing Jill, another Artist Way lady who had signed herself and her friend Rosemarie up for the class. Jill and I start talking and the talk leads to me telling her about these "Body-quins" that I recently purchased at Collage. She thought it would be fun to do a round robin with one (each of us arting it up!). I told her I had a bag of them - we could each start our own and send them on their way.



So today, they have been rolled in bubble wrap, and tomorrow they will be on their way to their new respective home, to begin their first of a six stop journey. I'm excited to see how they all will artfully come to life!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great round robin! Have fun and I'll look forward to seeing the finished bodies.

    ReplyDelete