Saturday, April 24, 2010

Round the Block ~ Rounds Two & Three

Round two of the block swap, I received Jill's in the mail. Sides had already been arted up by herself.....



.....and then by Dawn.



I arted up my three sides and then they were off in the mail to Lynda for her artsy touch.



The next day after sending those off, I received the blocks belonging to Gina for round three. She had arted up her bottoms and a set a sides.




Next to art hers up was Jill (there are now two Jill's that are doing the art ups together) .....



..... followed by Dawn.



And this is how I arted up my sides before sending them on their way.



Next to come my way will be Lynda's. Not only am I excited to do hers; but she also said I could art up her last "two" sides ~ WoooHooo!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing little pieces of art that are flying through the US mail system. Looks like you are all having a great time.

    ReplyDelete