Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pretty in Pink in Pair ~ "TROIS"

Day 7 and our last day in Paris. We decide to walk to the infamous Pere Lachaise Cemetery (Jim Morrison). We leave our favorite JM quotes etched into the near by tree (I leave Bob's favorite). Walking through the cemetery, I decide to walk up to take a peek as to what are in some of the tombs. Oh Mercy Me....CHAIRS! I am in love! I can only imagine who has sat in those chairs. I want to see them all (actually I want to take each one home) - each one is so different in its design - what stories they must know! The afternoon is spent walking over to the Sacred Heart Basilica, walking up the 247 stairs and lighting one more candle for Fred (that's three so far so I'm pretty confident all is going to be okay for that man!). The evening is spent eating at a place one of Kristi's friends told us we had to go to "Cosi's". And then we took one last walk on a bridge over the Seine and came across a band playing with my future son-in-law in it :) That evening is spent packing and I read two more secrets, Secret #8 ~ "Treat Yourself As If You Already Are What You'd Like to Be and Secret #9 ~ "Treasure Your Divinity".



















1 comment:

  1. I'm loving reading about your trip to Paris. And we saw that same guy playing soccer! Looks like you guys had an awesome time - so lucky to do make this trip with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete