Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pretty in Pink in Paris ~ "DEUX"

Day 4 is spent at the top of the Eiffel Tower and going to my favorite sculptor's museum "Rodin". I remember having the First Kiss (miniature of course) in my condo and now I actually got to touch the original (my hand touches his). Everything there I love, I am in my own bliss. Later that day we eat at Mondrain (bliss) where I come upon my Hot Guy in Paris. He walks by twice and gives the nod that Sidney Poitier gave in To Sir With Love at the schools last dance (swoon). What is it that is so dang sexy about a proper gentleman? Tonight I read Secret #5 ~ "Give Up Your Personal History".












Day 5 and we are on a tour. We travel to Giverny to visit Monet's gardens and home. I touch the doorknob (something I learned from my Uncle Bud) because there just might be the chance that Monet touched it as well. We have lunch at The Moulin de Fourges and then finish the day at the Palace of Versailles. The day ends with Secret #6 ~ "You Can't Solve a Problem with the Same Mind That Created It".




















Day 6 was a very sad day for me as I had received two phone calls from Dennis,the husband of Beth (my bestest girlfriend from Boise). Kristi and I spent the day riding the bus. We never got off except to change to a different bus or to have lunch. It was a day we both needed ~ a day to think about Beth for me and a day not having to babysit me for Kristi. At night I read Secret #7 ~ "There Are No Justified Resentments".


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh, what a day. But hey, where's a photo (or two) of HOT GUY??

    ReplyDelete