Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Book About Death

In November I received a message from Michael Harford. In it he said that if I was up in the Seattle area to stop in and see the exhibition A Book About Death at the Quetzalcoatl Gallery. I soon found out that in addition to his wonderful submission; there were also submissions by others that I knew.

A wonderful train ride up (now one of my 8 favorite loves of 2011), plus one taxi ride and we were at the gallery. The gracious Kathleen McHugh and Al met us at the door and introduced us to the owner Almendra Sandoval.

And soon we were in, seeing all the great submissions of Michael, Kathleen, Sonja, Nikki, Michele and Lorenzo and all of the others.....













I leave knowing that I have met a kindred spirit in Kathleen. And leaving I also know that I will be visiting my two favorite stores in Seattle before climbing back on the train to Portland....



sitting next to a very handsome man, drinking white wine and eating the best dang mac 'n cheese!



Thank you Michael for suggesting that trip up to Seattle and thank you Kathleen for being so welcoming.

Back home I receive in the mail a fantastic Christmas CD from Michael along with his and Lisa's art books to add too, which I will do after the first of the New Year.




2012 is going to be a fantabulous year!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like 2012 is already pretty fantabulous, from here, Bobbie!! Go girl! Love this blogsite!
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is my very favorite blogsite Bobbie! I always look forward to your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good time Bobbie x Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done and am glad the trip panned out for you in a positive way = Cheers!

    ReplyDelete