Monday, February 20, 2012

Feeling Groovy

Round 3 of The Gluebook begins this week! The theme I chose for this round is "Feeling Groovy"! I was listening (and "maybe" singing in front of the mirror with my hairbrush microphone) to The 59th Street Bridge Song and thinking to myself how perfect those words will be in just four tiny weeks when I am finished with school!

"I got no deeds to do
No promises to keep
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me
Life I love you, all is groovy."










Ba da da da da da da, feeling groovy.....

6 comments:

  1. Love your post here Bobbie! And all of your Gluebook pages are fabulous....congrats again to you on finishing school!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lamp-post, what's cha knowing, I've come to watch your flowers growin'......
    and oh how you've grown!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feelin Groovy... your so full of talent.. :) I also love the arts,... and crafts world. Very cool page.. ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feelin'groovy for sure... we are on the same page!

    ReplyDelete