Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Remember You.....

A year ago I was taking a train up to Seattle to see Nikki Soppelsa's (and a couple others) Sketchbook Project 2011. As my fantastic luck would happen, two people bailed "but" I met two other fantastic people (Keri & Latrice). After seeing the submissions Keri and I decided that we were going to do the 2012 Project.

50 themes to pick from....I decided mine would be "I REMEMBER YOU". Not so much "you" but definite times in my life that hold a huge place in my heart.

And so my book began. For my birthday last year, Dayna Collins gave me this wonderful watercolor pen and pad. All of my pages that were sketched and painted were painted with Dayna's wonderful gift to me!

Each page....has my heart.

The tour will be coming to Portland, OR (come see me!) and also Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Portland Maine, Los Angeles, Melbourne Australia and London England amongst main other stops.

I love my book, I love each page and I love the moment in my life each page repersents and reminds me of that moment.






















I hope these pages will touch your fingers and remind you about.....that moment!

7 comments:

  1. 3/19 is my favorite, wonderfully done and makes me smile....a whole bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS ALWAYS YOU KNOW HOW TO STIR ONES LOVE OF ART,VERY NICE JABERTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your book!! Such an artistic treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful book Bobbie. I hope to be able to check it out in Portland for a closer look.

    ReplyDelete