Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Treasure in the Eyes of the Beholder

Sunday was gorgeous out. I got up early (7AM is early for me) and decided to head south to the Flea Market in Rickreall. I had never been there before, so I was curious to see if there were any treasures to be found; something that brings back a fond memory, something that warms the heart or something for a new art project. And yes, I found treasure.
Sheet music for a future art project

Lots of "Happy Stuff" to warm my heart and for current art projects


And a plethora of happy wonderfully whimsical chairs for my chair project. Are these just not the greatest? Folks there were actually helping me try to find my chairs, shuffling through the bins and finding ones I had overlooked.

I might start waking up early more often!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the best flea market? You found some fabulous things . . . I gotta remember to put it on my calendar!

    ReplyDelete